Dear,
I got the message.
1. We never do anything together. No drinks after work. No dinner. No lunches.
2. You ask me how I'm doing. You tell me you're worried about me. But you don't listen. Case in point, the last time we talked I asked an important question. Your response "Well good!". Your standard response to anything when you're not listening.
3. You invited all of our friends to a "Gala" when I'm out of ear shot. But when you tell me your schedule it's a "private birthday party". Oh yeah, I'm friends with your friends on FB so.... yeah I saw the pictures.
What the hell am I supposed to think? You tell me you want to be the most important person in someone's life. Me too. Don't act so surprised when I'm not interested in talking. I got the hint.
Pluff
Surgery Was Successful
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment