Thursday, August 24, 2006

OK.. here goes...

HF and I exchanged a few e-mails. She had joined the pool team I used to play on a few years ago. They are changing formats. She said she didn't have a clue how to play the new format. Me, being the chivalrous individual I am (HA!) offered to show her the ropes. As they were already playing last night, she invited me to hang out with them and teach her the rules then. Who am I to say no? That statement would become the theme of the night by the way.

I showed up at the bar around 8:30ish. HF has a 2nd job and didn't arrive until 20 or 30 minutes after I got there. I chatted with a few of the people I knew. Finally HF arrived. We did the usual hug, chit chat etc. I bought her a beer or two. Then we started playing pool.

One of the people had invited a friend of hers to hang out as well. It took all of about a 1/2 second to figure out he is... well... gay doesn't even begin to describe. He is a self-proclaimed fag with all the trappings. He started buying round after round of drinks. The girls on the team got sufficiently LOOPED. We were all shooting pool, cutting up, talking shit.. the usual stuff for this group of people.

At one point, HF and I went to the bar. She leaned in close, gave me this really mischevious and adorable smile, and asked "So.. when are you going to come see my new house?" I said "Let's go now". She looked at her watch, then gave me that look again and said "I'm game" or something to that affect. I had an inkling at that point this night could be really good.

We walked back over to where the team sat. Last night was actually a playoff night for them. If they won, they would advance to the next level which is a qualifying tournament for the nationals. So while the team was playful and cutting up and having a good time. They were definitely watching each match closely.

Now the format for playoffs (and really any tournament) is a race to 3 out of 5 matches. When I got there, the first match was just finishing up with a win for my friends. They barely won the 2nd match. Which left them in a situation where they only needed 1 win to get their 3 and advance. They chose to play one of the girls. The other team put up their best player against her. Long story short, she pulled out the win giving them the "in" to the next tournament. Needless to say, she was bouncing off the walls excited. This also meant, the serious part of the night was over early.

We then moved on to the celebration part of the night. The girls got up and did karaoke singing "Celebration" of course. After that, the shit talking began in earnest. The girls, one poor clueless kid from their team, the gay friend all chimed in at some point. Occasionally HF would walk over and put her arms around me. At one point, I started massaging her shoulders and neck. I don't know what brought this on, but I said "Uh uh... here's the way we do this" and pushed her forward. She obliged and bent forward. I grabbed a handful of hair with one hand and her belt with the other in a decidedly pornographic pose. One hillarious moment came when the girls were trying to get the gay friend (GF) to sing karaoke with them. He went on and on about he does shows for $100 a night at the local gay bar and it would take something really good. B offered to let him look at the clueless kids ass (unbeknownst to the kid). He said that would do it. So the girls called the kid over and said "We want to look at your ass". The poor kid turned around, the girls pulled out the waistband of his jeans. GF then walked up and got a good peek. I was crying I was laughing so hard. Had the poor kid known he would've probably punched the guy or something. He never caught on.

Later, I bent over to shoot, all of the girls were behind me as well as GF. I felt a hand run over my ass. The thought of that kid unknowingly putting on a show flashed through my mind and I quickly looked over my shoulder. It was HF. But GF hooted "He thawt that was MEE!!" I couldn't bend over for the rest of the night without wondering if they would fuck with me and one time it really would be GF.

At another point, we all stood by the bar getting shots. HF had made a point of going around to people on the team, lifting her shirt to expose her belly, then demand they do the same so they could bump stomachs (a much better high five if you ask me). She lifted her shirt to me. I still wore my work clothes and had my shirt tucked in. I grabbed the front and peeled it up. HF bumped bellies with me. I grabbed my shirt tail and started to tuck it back in when one of the girl's shouted "Let ME!!". Who was I to argue? So I put my hands behind my back and let her tuck my shirt in. And let me say... she put her hands WAY in.

It didn't take very long at all for the conversation to turn to sex. For those who haven't followed this blog, I played on this team years ago. I wrote extensively about some of these characters in my archives. The other girl, I used to call B. She and her.. partner... boyfriend ... whatever they call each other (they have a kid together) were the couple from the whole skinny dipping incident. She is about 25ish, he is about 43ish. She is a student. He's a dentist (very important to the story). I called him W. I know they have a pretty... open lifestyle (a la the skinny dipping incident). I also know they have "swung" on occassion... had a few threesomes etc.

I think it started with HF making some comment about about W and his dental chair. B shouted "Oh HEEELLLL NO!! W and I have been together for 5 years... and for 5 years I have been trying to get him to fuck me in that chair the whole time. NO ONE is fucking W in that chair unless it's ME!!".

And this is where it gets good...

B then turned to HF and said out of the corner of her eye to W, "W, if HF lets me eat her pussy in that chair, would you fuck me in it?" At this point... the internal soundtrack in my brain did that whole... needle skipping off the record thing. HF squealed "I am SO there" or something like that. We all turned to W, who at that point had this real flabbergasted look on his face as if he were thinking "I really want to... but there are all these people looking to me for the answer.... and how would I look if I said yes... " B took that as a yes and said "It's settled, after we leave here we go to the office". HF squealed again and said "I'm SO excited!! (THAT is a quote)"

The conversation kinda jumped around some after that... frankly, I was picturing HF between B's legs and vice versa... and wasn't paying real close attention. At some point I guess the conversation was back on the plans for the evening. B looked at me and said "Are you going?". Who am I to say no to an invitation like that (told you it was a theme)? I nodded. She clapped and say "Yay!!"

We all did the whole mill about thing. There were still other people hanging around. The gay friend... another team member. Finally, around 11:30 everyone else left. B looked around and said "Let's go!"

To be continued.......

No comments: