Monday, July 16, 2012

Notes

This was in my Inbox:

Thank you for paying the mortgage.
Thank you for paying the light bill.
Thank you for paying the water bill.
Thank you for paying my phone bill.
Thank you for loaning me the money so my car can have air conditioning this summer (it's hawt!).
Thank you for being so funny and brightening each day.
Thank you for Daddy Camp.
Thank you for being a caring Dad to C every week.
Thank you for cutting the grass and making the yard look so nice.
Thank you for being a great kisser.

I love you.

Why doesn't this mean anything? You start to realize there is a point where you do too much damage. Thing's cannot be unsaid. Actions cannot be taken back. Silence and void cannot be filled. I should've responded. But I didn't.

If I leave, it is a tear that will never be repaired. If I stay, how is it fair to Mrs to love so hard without return? At what point is it too late for her to be happy?

Fuuck I don't know.

No comments: